INTERIOR DESIGN : Modern Style.

Hello my creative tribe,


This design is my personal favorite in which I style whole space from scratch to fully furnished Living Room, from wall color to small details.

It is a Modern design look. White color sofa with white marble touch center table is a center of attraction of the room with which I choose black color electronics with black color floor lamp.

White color curtain is perfectly go with sofa set. Chandelier and wall lamps with white light and golden  touch are the first choice for me for my modern style decor. 

Geometrical design carpets are totally go with the overall look.

A big wall art with big green plant and wooden touch storage are key words of modern style.

In the last simple wall clock and some decorative item which give pop color to the room.

The space is uncluttered with minimal accessories and decor items which is promoting                        "Less is more" philosophy.  

I hope you guys like my design. Please share your valuable views. 

Thanks for your time,

Pooja Singh.


Comments

Popular Posts