Kitchen Interiors !


Hello my creative people,
Today I wanna take you to kitchen tour, which I designed recently. 
Kitchen with modern and contemporary design.
Lets talk about color combination of white and grey. Gray chairs with white walls and cabinets gives a very nice contrast and contemporary view.
After that I choose some stylish chandeliers two of which, woven type design and one of which flower type design which gives whole atmosphere a warm and welcoming feel.
Talking about cute seating area with two white chairs and one classic coffee table is taking my heart out.I am sure you guys definitely want to seat there and have one cup of coffee.
Gray chairs with simple dinning table have minimalist design that complement the ambiance. 
Than geometric tile pattern adds beautiful texture to it and white cabinets with black countertops give nice contrast view.
Plants in kitchen is always yes for me because they give homeliness and color to the kitchen.
kitchen near the window always brings natural light which enhance brightness and openness to the area. The blinds are there to adjust the light. Presence of greenery breaks the monotony of white and grey color and also adds freshness and nature to the kitchen.
Hope you like my design. Please share your views.
Thanks for your valuable time,
Pooja Singh. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts