WHY BLOGGING!

Rangoli Art by me


Hello my creative people,

Welcome to my Design N Decor blog where we will create and explore amazing world of creativity together.

My name is Pooja Singh , I have always had a interest in DIY, Art & Craft and designing home from small corners to whole house. I uninterruptedly found fun in organizing and arranging interior spaces for giving it a totally different look.

Like many of us, I couldn't pursue this as a career option. But later on , I realize my true passion lies in home decor and designing , whether picking what color combination , choosing tiles , selecting decor, wallpaper,paints etc. I'm always eager to explore and share my experiences to others.

I'm very excited and passionate about the connections with like-minded individuals through my blog journey.

So, do comment and ask questions or share your own experiences- I love to hear from you!

Thank you for joining me on this adventure. I invite you to explore the blog further and stay tuned for more content coming your way soon!

Oblige for your valuable time,

Pooja Singh.

Comments

Popular Posts